A mobile app is a powerful marketing and communications tool
A mobile app is one of the easiest and best value ways to communicate with your target audience and ensure they return again and again to you. In fact it is one of the best customer retention tools available. Simply by marketing yourself to your existing client base and encouraging them to visit you more often and/or spend more when they do you you could easily substantially increase your sales without having to find any new customers.
No other marketing medium offers the many powerful opportunities that mobile apps do. And the good news is it doesn’t have to cost €1000′s to get a mobile app.
The benefits of having a mobile app could dramatically enhance how you do business, improve your communications with your market and slash administrative and marketing costs
- Build Customer Loyalty & Increase Demand - Easily create and send offers, discounts and promotions to existing customers and make them feel special by providing loyalty rewards.
- Maximise Business Capacity - Boost activity and drive customers to your business at quiet times.
- Send Push Notifications - Deliver instant messages to your customers mobile phones whenever you wish. While only 4% to 10% of emails get read, push notifications get read 97% of the time.
- Increase Frequency of Purchase - Utilise in app customer engagement tools, send reminders, product updates and create events to easily promote a new product line, vip event, sale or other activity.
- Generate Revenues - With built in shopping cart, food ordering system and reservation tabs you can very easily increase your revenues. Additionally you can monetize your app by allowing advertising and promoting coupons on behalf of other businesses.
- Connect With Ease - Make it simple for customers to reach you using one touch calling, GPS directions to your location, email and website links all from inside your app.
- Get Instant Feedback - Allow customers to leave feedback on your fan wall, share photos, make recommendations, and share comments in a variety of ways.
- Make Life Easy For Your Customers - Move way ahead of the competition and make it easy for customers to do business with you. Allow them to make reservations and appointments, purchase products and services, order takeaway, etc. They’ll be seriously impressed!!
- Create Viral Buzz - Let customers quickly tell all their friends about you using the built in sharing capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SMS and email. And with our in app Tell A Friend options on every page, sharing is easy.
- Gain Credibility - These are still the early years of the mobile app. having one adds credibility to your business, especially among those who don’t know how easy and affordable BizBuzz Online Marketing make it for you to get an app!
- Keep Customers Informed - Fill your app with information about your business, service offerings, product samples, menus and more. There’s a tab for just about everything you want them to know.
- Promote Special Events - Provide up to date information about all of your events, sales and promotions with an in app events calendar that anyone can access. Allow customers to confirm attendance and leave comments about the event, all within your app.
- The possibilies are endless
Our apps come jam packed with features to choose from.
Around Us tab – Display points of interest around your business on a map with info page and GPS directions
Call Us tab – One-touch calling from inside the app
Car Finder tab- Remember where you parked your car by dropping a saved pinpoint on your location, set a timer if you need to get back in a certain amount of time. Can also be used to note locations of interest when out and about.
Contact tab - Give customers multiple ways to contact your business. Phone, websites, email, and GPS directions. This can also be used as a Home tab.
Email form tab - Easily add an appointment, order, feedback or survey, contact form, etc
Email photo tab - Email stored photos, or snap a new one and send it
Events tab - used to set upcoming events in a calendar. Provides event details and RSVP options
Fan Wall tab – Users can post comments, post photos, share their location of where they posted from, and view where others have posted from.
Food Order tab – Allow customers to order food with the option for delivery, pick-up, dine-in. Pay options; Cash, Google checkout, PayPal or Credit Card via PayPal.
GPS Coupon tab – Create mobile coupons for your customers to unlock by “checking in” at the businesses location
Image gallery tab - Display images in a gallery with layout options of either carousal or a grid
Info tab - Multiple tiered info pages for menus, business information, displaying images, etc.
Loyalty tab - Virtual loyalty stamp card. Set the number of stamps a customer needs to receive special deals
Mailing list tab - Gather names and email addresses directly inside the application. Important contacts gathered from app can be integrated into third-party email marketing campaign services.
Password Protect- Set a username & password for users to access your app. This feature can be a great way for exclusive groups, schools and clubs to ensure their mobile apps can be accessed by approved users only.
Menu tab - Display a food, product or service menu with pricing
Merchandise tab - Sell products from within the app. Payment integration with PayPal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net and Cash
Messages tab - Push notifications are stored here to be viewed at a later time
Mortgage calculator tab - Calculate monthly mortgage payments
Music tab – Upload music files to your app. Play music and sell tracks via iTunes or 7digital.
News tab – Enter keywords to search related news articles, recent editorials, and trends from Google News and Twitter
Notepad tab – Allow users to take notes and store them within the app.
PDF tab – Upload PDFs to display in app
Podcast tab – Integrate video and audio podcasts in your app
QR coupon tab – Creates coupons that are unlocked by scanning a unique QR code
QR Scanner tab - Use to scan third-party QR codes
Reservation tab - Allow users to schedule appointments or make reservations. Appointments upload to calendar with a built in reminder
RSS feed tab - Link any RSS feed such as a blog or product feed
Sports stats tab - Use as a scorekeeper during a round of golf, and send stats via email
Tell Friend tab - Share a link to the app via email, Facebook, Twitter, or SMS
Voice Recording tab- Record voice notes with ability to email an audio file
Website tab - Link to a website or specific URL
Youtube Channel Tab – Instantly show a YouTube channel to display all videos with the app